The OCA libraries' users can access to internal and external resources :
- This catalog contains 26386 titles (aug 10 2023)
- A reader account makes its possible to reserve documents, to consult its list of loan
- Individual titles funded by the observatory ;
- Journal packages funded by the CNRS or jointly acquired with the Université Côte d'Azur (UCA) ;
Main publishers : AAAS (nature) ; AMer. Meteor. Soc. publ. ; Assoc. for Comput. Machinery (ACM) ; AGU ; Amerian Institue of Physics (AIP) ; American Physical Society (APS) ; Elsevier ; GeoscienceWorld (GSW) ; JSTOR Math. Stat (archive) ; Optical Society of America (OSA) ; Oxford Univ. press (archive) ; Springer (until 2017) et Wiley
- Journal archives acquired under national licences
- specialized databases accessible to all
Main databases : ADS ; ArXiv ; HAL
- paid databases funded by the CNRS or the UCA
Main databases : GEOREF ; INSPEC ; Scopus (Elsevier) ; Web of science (Clarivate analytics)
- These collections were acquired under national licences or funded by CNRS
- Main collections : AIP conference proceedings ; GSL special publication ; Lyell collection ; Safari book ; Science direct e-book (3 ebook packages) ; Springer e-book (Physics and Astronomy package) (until 2017)
The terms and conditions of access vary according to the sources of funding and the rights granted by the publishers.
For more details click above on the title of the topics that interest you.